söndag 13 september 2015

Together


So today is the birthday of a very dear an awesome friend of mine. She is one of the strongest persons I know so I made this layout to and for her. It's her and her son on the picture. Hopefully she won't mind that I stole this pic from her facebook :D
I made a process video for this as well but I don't have time to edit it tonight so it will be up on the blog and my YouTube channel tomorrow.
I used the sketch from Sketchabillities as my inspiration. It was one of the most beautiful sketches I have ever seen! Look at it:
I also entered a flower challenge over at studio75pl. Here are some close up of the layout. It has got a lot of yummy layers and flowers.





Thanks for stopping by! See ya!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Jag kan bara säga WOW 😍 det du skrivit ovan värmde ända in i hjärteroten och du är bara så himla bra Jessika! En oslagbar vän i alla lägen 😘

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh! This so beautiful!! Love this style! Thank you for joining with us at Sketchabilities!

    SvaraRadera
  3. It's gorgeous page. I love the colors. Thanks for playing with us on Studio 75 blog.

    SvaraRadera