fredag 14 oktober 2016

Projects with 2crafty + a video!


It is lots of frost outside my window and here I am with a summer layout :)

This is a layout I created as a dt project for 2crafty. The puzzle pieces, the title, the rings and heart and 2016 are all chipboard from 2crafty. For this layout I used acrylic paint to color them. They take color incredible well, no gessoing first needed.
This is such a playful photo so I wanted to match that in the layout and try to use the same colors as the photo,
White splashes, gesso and string for the background and lots of color for the forground :)





Next for my dt post I made these mixed media tags. I used finnabairs metallic paint on these and the result was amazing! I really LOVE the metallic shine on the them. I choose to paint all the chipboards white to create a beautiful contrast and really make the chippies pop.
For these tags I also made a video with you can find at the end of this post.


I think I will let the detail pic speak for them self. The shine and structure are divine :)








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar